dissabte, 2 d’agost del 2008

CSS Music is my hot hot sex

From all the drugs the one i like more is music

From all the junks the one i need more is music

From all the boys the one i take home is music

From all the ladies the one i kiss is music (muah!)

Music is my boyfriend

Music is my girlfriend

Music is my dead end

Music is my imaginary friend

Music is my brother

Music is my great-grand-daughter

Music is my sister

Music is my favorite mistress

From all the shit the one i gotta buy is music

From all the jobs the one i choose is music

From all the drinks the one i get drunk is music

From all the bitches the one i wannabe is music

Music is my beach house

Music is my hometown

Music is my kingsize bed

Music is where i meet my friends

Music is my hot hot bath

Music is my hot hot sex

Music is my back rub

Music is where i'd like you to touch